Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

3800 oil leak
I have an oil leak in an olds Intrigue, coming from the bottom but not sure where, I think it's coming from either the oil pan gasket, or possibly one of the main seals. Because of the cradle under...
1
1

electric car sales volt #1
5
5

2012 Chevrolet COPO Camaro Convertible is an Inferno Orange charitable donation
From AB Inferno Orange COPO Camaro Convertible is a Rare Rag Top Final 2012 production model to be auctioned for the American Heart Association and previews 2013 COPO Camaro program LAS VEGAS ? The...

How do I find my paint color on an 89 Caprice?
I once heard that the color of the paint on a car is stamped somewhere on the car. WHERE? Or is it part of the VIN number? I have an 89 Caprice, and want to get a can or two of touchup paint. It's old...
1
1

2013 Chevy Volt receives update after reports of shutdowns
shutdowns-24253704/ We?ve reached this strange moment in time when updates are released for our cars in the same manner they?re released for our gadgets. Thus is the case with the 2013 Chevy Volt,...
55
55

2000 Buick LeSabre Heater
3800 with 172k has begun to lose heater temp. I still have heat, but greatl= y reduced. Changed out thermostat and topped off anti-freeze, but got no im= provement. I'm thinking a back-flush may be in...
6
6

Chevy unveils production Sonic Dusk sedan for SEMA
From AB For Immediate Release: Thursday, Oct. 25, 2012 From Concept to Reality: Chevrolet Announces Sonic Dusk Along with Sonic Dusk and Sonic RS, Chevrolet's subcompact seeks to fit all lifestyles...

Which brake shoe goes toward front
Putting new brake shoes on a 89 Caprice. The old ones were not installed properly, (one side of the car the smaller shoe is toward the front of the car, the other side is opposite). Which shoe...
10
10

GM and PSA detail four new co-developed vehicle projects
From AB PSA Peugeot Citroën and General Motors Confirm Key Steps in Global Strategic Alliance - Four common vehicle platform development projects - Next steps in joint purchasing organization -...

whats wrong with toyota and honda

Volt no jolt: LG Chem employees idle
Volt no jolt: LG Chem employees idle
1
1

Radiator fan continues to run
I own a '07 Saturn Aura XR that has 155K miles on it. A week ago it starte= d doing something strange. The issue I'm experiencing only happens about 6= 0% of the time. What I've noticed is this -...
4
4

Tires screetching after tie rod end replacement
89 Chevy Caprice. I had the two outer tie rod ends to replace since they were badly worn. I replaced both, measured the amount of exposed threads and matched the same measurements on the new ones. I...
1
1

Olds Intrigue 3800 noise -- steering rack?
1998 Olds Intrigue 3800 makes a noise when steering wheel is turned more than a few degrees, a very low-frequency rumble, actually the best way to describe it is like a sub-woofer emitting a REALLY...
4
4

2013 Buick Verano Turbo rated at 31 MPG
From AB The Environmental Protection Agency has released official fuel economy ratings for the 2013 Buick Verano Turbo. When equipped with a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine and a six-speed...