Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Treasury: U.S. to lose $25 billion on auto bailout
"...The steep decline in GM's stock price has indefinitely delayed the Treasury's sale of its remaining 26 percent stake in GM. No sale will take place before the November election..." Treasury: U.S....
1
1

Government Motors faulty police cruisers.
Motors faulty police cruisers recall on the taxpayers dime.
1
1

Which anti-freeze
I put new upper and lower intake gaskets on a '98 olds Intrigue 3800 a couple years back. I used that kind of all purpose anti-freeze that is said to be okay to put in vehicles whether they use the...

salary retirees
obungler and company has totally screwed the salary workers of GM and delpha and then lied about it. salary workers lost health care paid up life insurance, and now transfering pension benifits to a...

Speeding on Highways Might Be as Simple as the Speedometer - read.905.ew
The numbers position on speedometers changed about the same time drivers increased highway speeds. Just a coincedence? I dusted off the old car (25 years old) to get it running again and noticed...
5
5

The Two Edge Sword of Using Cars to Raise Taxes - read.905.ew
As the sale of gasoline goes down (drivers driving less and buying less) so goes the tax revenue. Government bodies have long ago set themselves a trap by depending on taxes raised from the sale of...
1
1

leaf
Ghosn said he expected Nissan to sell about 600 to 700 Leafs a month as long as the vehicle is exported from Japan to the U.S. Nissan plans to launch U.S. production in December at its plant in...
1
1

GM questions: Answers, please
"...American taxpayers continue to own 26 percent of General Motors. They deserve some answers." GM questions: Answers, please

General Motors' profits fell 41% in the second quarter
"...General Motors' profits fell 41% in the second quarter as troubles in Europe undercut strong sales in North America..." New GM, on track for Bankruptcy #2-stupidity personified. Another Obama...

GM Ramps Up Risky Subprime Auto Loans To Drive Sales
GM aiming for bankruptcy #2 GM Ramps Up Risky Subprime Auto Loans To Drive Sales http://tinyurl.com/cxffx6y
6
6

2004 Century battery totally dead, fully charged 1 min. after jump
Type your message here.
5
5

Why should I use gas with 10% ethanol?
Why am I supposed to want to use "super unleaded" (gasoline with 10% ethanol)? Yes, it's about 10% cheaper than regular gas -- but gets about 10% less mileage. So it logically follows that my car runs...
9
9

sales
GM must be awful

Media Fail: Chevy Volt Makes NO Money, Costs Taxpayers Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars Per Car
More bailout $$$ down the toilet. Another Dear Leader "achievement" Media Fail: Chevy Volt Makes NO Money, Costs Taxpayers Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars Per Car
4
4

Great Deal on Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 Black Radiator Hose Kit !
Hello, Up for consideration is a : Chevy Corvette ZR-1 1990-1991 90-91 Radiator Hose Kit 100% BRAND NEW and never fitted. FREE USA SHIPPING ! !
1
1