Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2007 Cobalt Radio removal
Seems to be rather straight forward, but how the heck do you get the cowl around it off? If I pull much harder, I'm afraid it will break.....what's the trick?
2
2

prior to the debate about taxes
Hello, the source may be found at studying the mortgage , this site seems appropriate

GM Recalls Chevy Cruzes
From AB GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruzes for Safety Modifications DETROIT ? General Motors will recall 413,418 Chevrolet Cruzes in the United States for the 2011 and 2012 model years to modify the engine...

Oil Dipstick
I just did an oil change on my 96 Buick Regal w/3800. When I pulled the sti= ck I noticed the plastic stem, with the o-ring, had seperated from the pull= ring and was still in the tube. Got it out...
1
1

Pontiac madness !! need help
ok i have a 95 grand prix se with a 3.1 v6 i think the engine is a 96 but recently i have put all these things new(radiator, power steering pump and lines, radiator hoses, thermostat, water pump, all...
2
2

97 LeSabre Headlight Issue
Hello gentlemen. My driver side lowbeam went out the other day. Simple fix,= so I bought a new bulb. On install the bulb didn't work. Bad bulb I though= t. Before returning said bulb, I put a meter on...
6
6

GM's Chief Labors to Get Rebuilt Car Maker Into Gear
GM's Chief Labors to Get Rebuilt Car Maker Into Gear
1
1

Buick Verano goes to Europe, changes name to Opel Astra
From AB Sporty and stylish four-door sedan completes Opel Astra line-up - New notchback version is fourth body style of Opel´s compact top seller - Four-door sedan with balanced proportions and...

Clear food is the target
We are the manufacturer of ziplock bags packaging organic chocolates candy packaging clear plastic bags packaging food packaging clear plastic bags wholesale plastic resealable clear plastic bags...

2013 Chevy Volt increases range to 38 electric miles, 98 MPGe
From AB 2013 Chevrolet Volt Boosts EV Range to 38 Miles Battery storage capacity increase and cell chemistry changes enable improved range 2012-06-07 DETROIT ? The all-electric vehicle range of the...

Hot idle speed oscillating
My 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse (DSM 1G 2L non-turbo) is starts and idles = cold fine, and runs fine warmed up. When warm and I put it in neutral = (AT) the idle oscillates between 1800 and 2200 with about...

Saturn 2001 Trans Cable off
The trans cable came off at the lever on the transaxle. I lost the clip or whatever attatches the cable to the lever. What does attatch the cable? It looks like it would be similar to an outboard boat...
1
1

Chevy recalls 2013 Malibu Eco over unintended airbag deployment fears
From AB Vehicle Make / Model: Model Year(s): CHEVROLET / MALIBU 2012 Manufacturer: GENERAL MOTORS LLC Mfr's Report Date: MAY 17, 2012 NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID Number: 12V224000 NHTSA Action Number: N/A...

NHTSA widens probe of Chevrolet Cruze engine fires
NHTSA widens probe of Chevrolet Cruze engine fires
5
5

The light at the end of the tunnel is dying out
As Detroit=92s streets go dark, some of those neighborhoods may fade away w= ith the dying light.