Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Lack of Fill Port on Differential Cover after Servicing at Garage
Hi Group, I wondered if anyone else has found this headache in servicing their own wheels. I took my 1985 rear wheel drive in to a garage on a trip a few years back. The purpose was to change the oil...
6
6

Chevrolet SS to be the name of brand's performance sedan, NASCAR entry
Chevrolet SS to be the name of brand's performance sedan, NASCAR entry The SS name will be used on a rear-wheel drive performance sedan and NASCAR Sprint Cup entry. A racing prototype is shown. Greg...
2
2

GM Claims Immunity For Its Old Cars
GM Claims Immunity For Its Old Cars
1
1

bailouts
Pa to give 30 mil to delta airlines to restart a refinery in Philly for their use and sell fuel to other airlines, nothing for taxpayers use and stand to make 300mill profit a year!!!!!

Toyota back, passes GM as world's largest automaker
Toyota back, passes GM as world's largest automaker
4
4

2007 Cobalt with audio problem....
Starting in the morning, the front speakers are dead, and the turn signal sounder is silent. After driving for awhile, the speakers will pop on, and the turn signal clicker will start working. The...
1
1

bailout
IMHO the only money the govt wont recover is the 10 billion given to the UAW for health care and what ever else they used to bribe the union at the same time cutting off all health and insurance for...

Water Damage & Fire Damage Sterling Heights Michigan
Serving those who need it most! Anytime Restoration is a family operated company built on strong principles that makes recovering from a disaster the least intrusive as possible. We specialize in...

bailouts
The US Govt GIVES foreign govt billions in cash every year just to like us, NO Return nothing some even use it against us like Pakistan. NO ONE says anything yet use US taxpayer money here in the US...
1
1

play now Frogger is best of games
play now Frogger is best of games Frogger is a classic video game which was introduced by Konami in 1981 as a one player or two player games. The game's objective is to move a frog from the bottom to...

fair trade
GM to sell corvette in south korea the base price of 49600 will jump to 73600 due to taxes???? our govt at work
4
4

2014 Chevrolet Impala is a full-size improvement
From AB Design details The 2014 Impala brings a new aesthetic to Impala that honors the cues that have helped distinguish the classic nameplate for decades. "Our design team was challenged to create a...

2013 Chevrolet Spark to start at $12,995*
From AB Standard 1.2L Ecotec engine and five-speed manual transmission Standard convenience features including air conditioning, power windows, rear window wiper, auxiliary input jack, outside...

1966 Chevrolet Impala SS 427 Convertible
From AB Chevrolet has over a hundred years of heritage from which it can call upon when the right marketing angle presents itself. Like, for instance, when it launches a brand-new Impala for the 2014...

GM wipes out with recall of 50,000 Chevy Traverse, GMC Acadia and Buick Enclave crossovers
From AB Vehicle Make / Model: Model Year(s): BUICK / ENCLAVE 2011-2012 CHEVROLET / TRAVERSE 2011-2012 GMC / ACADIA 2011-2012 Manufacturer: GENERAL MOTORS LLC Mfr's Report Date: APR 05, 2012 NHTSA...