Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

The Chevrolet Impala mascot over the years
From AB NEW YORK ? The Chevrolet Impala has proudly worn the image of the leaping African antelope for which it was named as an emblem in some form since its debut in 1958. With the all-new 2014...

2013 Buick Enclave
From AB Buick Introduces the New 2013 Enclave New design cues, technologies enhance the industry's top three-row luxury crossover NEW YORK ? Buick today introduced the new 2013 Enclave, an evolution...

Prototype battery blamed in explosion at GM's Tech Center
Prototype battery blamed in explosion at GM's Tech Center
3
3

road close
how are you going to go around the detour on road from 51 to brownsville rd during the closure dont see an easy way around it.
1
1

2000 Chevy S10 wont start when it's warm
2000 Chevy S10 4x4 automatic 6cyl Fuel Injected engine This truck has a weird problem. It seems to start just fine when it's cold, but if I shut it off and try to start it again when it's still warm,...
9
9

GMC debuts 2012 Yukon and Sierra Heritage Editions
From AB 2012 GMC Yukon and Sierra Heritage Editions Debut Special models commemorate 100 years of the GMC name 2012-03-30, NEW YORK ? It is no coincidence that the 2012 GMC Yukon, Yukon XL and Sierra...
1
1

Louis Chevrolet honored with giant chrome bust in Swiss home town
From AB LOUIS CHEVROLET HEADS HOME TO LA CHAUX-DE-FONDS IN STYLE - Emerging artist Christian Gonzenbach wins Chevrolet centennial art competition - Artwork will become permanent landmark in...

2012 Chevrolet Sonic Turbo now available with six-speed automatic
From AB Chevy Sonic Turbo Now Available with Six-Speed Automatic Good news for the stick-shy: Automatic-equipped turbos are on their way to dealers DETROIT ? The Chevrolet Sonic's fuel-efficient...

3.8 rough idle after hot start
Olds Intrigue 3800 (1998) idles very rough after hot start, rocks the car noticeably. On cold starts it idles normally. it always pops right off regardless of operating temp. No MIL -- and smell of...

Does leaving unplugged charger hooked up to battery drain it?
I store a car through the winter with the negative cable unhooked. This last winter I decided to just hook the charger up to the battery, and shut off the power to te building at the fuse box. That...
23
23

Hard shifting 1st to 2nd
New problem with van - when shifting from 1st to 2nd, there is a pause = before 2nd kicks in, then it grabs when it connects. 2nd to 3rd OK. = Then when downshifting from 2nd to 1st, same pause and...

Diesel 60 mpg hybrid
Tata Pixel Concept car for 2014... out to not much more than $5,000 a copy. You could buy 8 of these for each Government Motors Volt. ata Motors today presented at the 81st Geneva Motor Show the Tata...

Synthetic Break Fluid Question
I have a 2008 Buick Enclave, and about two months ago I needed to add some break fluid. I added about 4 ounces DOT 3 synthetic fluid. I found out that if the original fluid was not synthetic, it is...
5
5

GM squeezes a lemon
"...The government bailout was supposed to lift failed automakers back on their feet ? not subsidize a Detroit lemon farm." GM squeezes a lemon
1
1

GM stops building slow-selling Chevy Volts for 5 weeks
Tales from the Short Circuit Crypt GM stops building slow-selling Chevy Volts for 5 weeks
1
1