3.1 coolant drain

When draining coolant out of my 2000 buick century, I am only getting out about six quarts. My procedure is as follows: I remove the lower hose from the bottom od the radiator, remove the drain plug in the
front of the block (between the oil filter and starter) and open both brass vents on the top of the block (thermostat cover and other side). I would expect to get close to 12 quarts.
Is there a drain plug on the back of the block. If so, Do I need to open it, and where is it?
Thanks,
Steve
What is in the block cannot be completely drained this way, even the block plugs are above the lowest level of the coolant. A flush with a coolant exchange machine is your best bet if you require a complete change, use dexcool also. Drain plug , if present, on the rear of the block are probably not accessible.

It's in the back by the crank sensor, you should get 11.6 quarts. Check your e-mail, I sent you a PDF of the procedure.
Steve