3.1 hesitation

I just bought a 90 lumina. The secondary ignition was breaking down under load. I replaced the wires and plugs. It still has a tip in hesitation but other than that it runs perfect. Any thoughts to the hesitation?

Try some Chevron Techron injector cleaner, if no good scan it and look for TPS activity and o2 sensor activity.

-