3.4 rear plug replacement - should the engine be rolled forward...??

2002 Monte Carlo 3.4 engine...
While doing the lower intake manifold gasket, I'm planning on swapping out the rear plugs
Does rolling the engine forward make for easier access or is this not necessary
??
Thx...
Peter

It can.

Thx !!
"Peter" wrote in message

Absolutely... For me, with my large hands, it makes it much easier.

Thanks also...
Peter