3.5 liter V6 - Saturn Vue

We're looking (just looking) at a Saturn Vue, and we're wondering what the reputation of the 3.5l V6 is. I saw it has a metal intake, but photos in the brochure show that it has rubber timing belts.

Any chronic problems with these engines? How about the Saturn 4WD system?

Reply to
gad

The V6 is, for all intents and purposes, a Honda design. Don't know about the AWD.

Reply to
Kent Finnell

That is a Honda engine in there, hence the aluminum intake and timing belts. I *think* it would also have a Honda automatic transmission, but I'm not certain about that. The Honda 3.5l has an excellent reputation.

John

Reply to
John Horner