3.5 liter V6 - Saturn Vue

We're looking (just looking) at a Saturn Vue, and we're wondering what the reputation of the 3.5l V6 is. I saw it has a metal intake, but photos in
the brochure show that it has rubber timing belts.
Any chronic problems with these engines? How about the Saturn 4WD system?

The V6 is, for all intents and purposes, a Honda design. Don't know about the AWD.
--
Kent Finnell
From the Music City USA
gad wrote:

That is a Honda engine in there, hence the aluminum intake and timing belts. I *think* it would also have a Honda automatic transmission, but I'm not certain about that. The Honda 3.5l has an excellent reputation.
John