3.8 engine

I have an 86 Park Ave with a 3.8 litre engine every time I turn a corner it seems like the car backfires, could it be an injector stuck open or any
suggestions on what it could be. Mike
Check the rubber hose from the air cleaner to the throttlebody for a hole or crack. Any air entering the intake after the mass air flow meter could cause a "missfire."