Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Have to add Power Steering fluid weekly
1995 Chevy pickup truck, K-2500 4WD with 350 engine, manual trans. For over a year now, I have to add power steering fluid weekly. But I can not see where it's going. I replaced the high pressure...
6
6

National Corvette Museum votes to preserve sinkhole
The people behind the National Corvette Museum really know how to turn lemons into lemonade. From AB National Corvette Museum Board Meets Regarding Sinkhole Fate The National Corvette Museum Board of...

Brakes
I replaced brake shoes on 2000 Rav4 now there is a scraping on the out side of my drum took the.tire off several timed redone shoes also but the scraping is still there worse if U make a sharp left...
2
2

TPMS 2003 Vibe vs. 2008 Vibe
I have a 2008 Vibe and want to get a set of used steel wheels on which to get snow tires fitted. The installer (Costco) says they are not allowed to install tires if the vehicle originally had TPMS...
12
12

Oil pan removal
I have a motor knock, I need to know how to get oil pan off to see if there is a rod knocking or bad bearing.
1
1

Troubleshooting Alternator / Voltage Reg
Alternator is not charging battery. Connections and cables are all good, no voltage drops. Battery holds a charge, checked under load and is fine. This one has separate alternator and regulator....
22
22

Engine swap?
I have a 94 Chevy cavalier I know very little about cars but I wanted to engine swap this 94 cavalier I picked up but I don't know if there's fast engine I could put in it that would fit does anybody...
4
4

Ignition coil upgrade
So I have a 94 Chevy cavalier and I need to replace the ignition coils and i was wondering if getting performance could would actually alter the power of my car without mucking anything up are they...
2
2

Car shaky after changing spark plugs
I have a 1994 Chevy cavalier I just change the spark plugs and spark wires for no reason just to make it run a lil better the wires are in the right spot the gap is correct the plugs and wires are all...
2
2

Brainless Tesla driver crashes, dies while car in Autopilot mode
Tesla Motors acknowledged today that a driver of one of its Model S cars operating in Autopilot mode died when the semi-autonomous system failed to detect a tractor-trailer turning in front of the...
3
3

National Corvette Museum votes to preserve sinkhole
The people behind the National Corvette Museum really know how to turn lemons into lemonade. From AB National Corvette Museum Board Meets Regarding Sinkhole Fate The National Corvette Museum Board of...

1999 4L60E overdrive problems
The trans started out having problems downshifting from OD when going up hill but now it has started dropping in and out of OD while driving on level roads. Is there a vacuum sensor on the engine...

windsheild fluid empty and can not find leak where does it go
2010 buick lacrosse cxl

Dead Electrical 1996 Ford Ranger
Out of the blue, I turned the key and the started jerked and stopped. Next turn solenoid clicked only. After that no sound on turning key. No radio, panel lights, headlights, etc. My guess at this...
11
11

Buick park Avenue, supercharger noise
Okay so I have a 97 buick park avenue, the guy I bought it from blew the en gine so we pulled a 3.8 supercharged out of a 99 gtp, a few months after bu ying it I started hearing a small rattling noise...