30 mpg camaro, v6???

Anyone ever heard of a v6 camaro getting 30 mpg?? If so what was the vehicle set up like??

the new 2010 V6 Camaro is rated at like 17 city, 29 highway... I'm getting around 24 MPG mixed driving... I also have an automatic... and I drive with a heavy foot..
We did change out the restrictive stock mufflers... now if I set my cruise to 55 to 58 MPH i get like 32 to 33 MPG!! WOOHOO!
And on the weekends the car runs mid 14's! LOL!

I hear ya about the weekends! Didn't know you could sqeeze 30 plus out of one though. Which V6 do you have under the hood?

it's the 3.6 LLT... very cool motor...
http://www.gmpowertrain.ca/Product/3.6%20VVT%20DI/LLT%20Summary.pdf