Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

gm
I guess Canadian newspapers don't print much news. Gm has made money all of last year i think approx 7 billion. with a B after eliminating 4 brands they are still nbr 1 in the world so they cant be...
1
1

recalls
Detroit News January 6, 2012 by David Shepardson Honda Motor Co. led all manufacturers with 3.9 million vehicles recalled in 2011, even as overall car and truck recalls fell to the lowest level since...
1
1

2000 LeSabre hard start
Hello. 3800 with 165xxx that is starting to give me fits when it is wet out. The last few times when it is, or has been, raining, the car turns and spits like it wants to start, but won't. It acts as...
1
1

GM’s flop in green
GM?s flop in green
4
4

Did the internet kill GM?
We all know that GMs troubles started some decades ago. The management became very arrogant and lazy. As time went by the competition became better while GM remained more or less the same. GM was so...
1
1

Right Rear End AWD GMS Minivan GRUMBLING
I was hearing a humming in the right rear of my 2003 Montan AWD with 200k miles, wrapped up a split in the muffler, replaced a wheel bearing, got new tires, noise is unchanged. It drives fine...
2
2

Alt.autos.gm
This newsgroups has undergone a number of changes in the past years, but now seems to be defunct. I had friends here, I figured, but also had people who attacked. I am not thin skinned, but...
17
17

Dex Cool v The green stuff
What's the difference? I've got a '97 Buick with a 3800. I bought it used and the radiator is low on fluid. Short of popping the petcock, I cannot tell what the last guy was using for antifreeze. How...
1
1

2005 Trail Blazer Alternator Problem?
Hello Everyone. I have a 2005 TBlazer that has developed a whine in the alternator area. It is definately an rpm driven noise. I thought it was the alternator due to the recent headlamp dimming with...
1
1

GM deal moves electric car development to China -- a 'shakedown'?
GM deal moves electric car development to China -- a 'shakedown'?

volt vs leaf
Dec sales Volt 1529 Leaf 950
2
2

3.8 L series II noise question
I have a 1999 Bonneville with the infamous 3.8 L with 147,000 miles (has never been apart), but I think my luck just ran out.... After a 100 mile drive and being parked for two days, I started it this...
2
2

Got brakes?
DETROIT ? General Motors Co. is recalling more than 4,000 of its 2012 Chevrolet Sonic subcompact cars to check for missing brake pads. Some Sonics could be missing an inner or outer brake pad, which...
8
8

Real electrical cars
2012 looks to be the year of the real electrical cars. Some big players are reluctantly entering the market. If they do not they will be left in the dust. a minumum they are coming with a plug in...
23
23

GM Inflates Chevy Volt Stats With Fleet Sales
Whats good for GM is the shaft for taxpayers GM Inflates Chevy Volt Stats With Fleet Sales
5
5