Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

General Motors, United Auto Workers Reach Tentative Agreement On New Four-Year Contract
General Motors, United Auto Workers Reach Tentative Agreement On New Four-Year Contract
1
1

Chevrolet Sonic comes up short on gas mileage
Chevrolet Sonic comes up short on gas mileage Chevrolet's new small Sonic subcompact is going to be able to join the 40-mile-per-gallon club, but only with one edition.

head gasket question
I am looking for a car which needs engine work to buy for cheap and then fix and re-sell, thereby making some money for my labor. I encounter a fair amount of cars which are said to "need head...
4
4

Uplander 2008 that squeals when turning right only.
I have an Uplander 2008 that squeals when turning right only, even on a cool day, so I don't think it's my tires getting too hot. I occasionally get traction control message and sometimes the ABS...
1
1

AC or windows down?
Which Uses More Energy - Car AC Or Open Windows? You Might Be Surprized By Hoffman Auto Group | Last updated Sep 9, 2011, 8:02 am Written By Ron Winter For decades automobile owners have debated...
8
8

Chevrolet - Why the Bowtie???
From Chevy Globally recognized today, the Chevrolet bowtie logo was introduced by company co-founder William C. Durant in late 1913. But how it came to be synonymous with the brand is open to wide...

E85 Quadra jet
Hey, guys and gals, I'm building a big block motor for the first time. It has flat top pistons, I added a roller cam (540" lift) and using gm cast heads. I'm also rebuilding a Quadra jet to top of the...
1
1

1999 Buick Custom LTD radio noise condenser location, pls...
Please redirect if I've posted out-of-place. - Basically, my friend has the classic revving static sound in his AM reception...which makes AM radio useless. AFAIK this car is distributorless and the...
5
5

Aura HVAC fan replacement
Hello everyone. I've got an '07 Saturn Aura XR. Recently the HVAC fan has stopped working reliably. I've decided to try and replace it myself as opposed to spending $$$ at the shop. I've removed the...
6
6

Don't buy used GM cars - no warranty anymore
You believe GM??????????????????
32
32

GM asks for more handouts.
GM is asking for more of taxpayers wealth. Or more specifically for taxpayers to get more debt for GM stupidity. Volt sales are pretty darned low. Government Motors, wants you to have more debt!!!

Bob Lutz BACK to General Motors AGAIN
Hey, why get one buy out when you can get two multi-million dollar buy outs backed by the taxpayer? Just coming abck for more... Hey, GM sales of the Volt are pathetic. GM on the rocks again? Who is...
1
1

Gas indicator stuck on empty
The gas gauge indicator on my '98 Malibu is stuck on empty. Actually, the indicator needle is on the wrong side of limit pin. How do I get it back where it belongs? Art Harris
4
4

Owner's Manuals
I sometimes buy used cars with no owner's manual. Bought a manual on eBay for my '97 Lumina. Cost 10-15 bucks with shipping, don't remember exactly. You can free download pdf Chevy owners's manuals...

Van bedrieger aan de president Arrinera?
Dinsdag de 23 augustus 2011 Van bedrieger aan de president? De president van het bedrijf Arrinera Automotive SA, de heer Lucas Tomkiewiczu, schreven we een heel wat in een van de ostantich posten....