Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

arrinera copy lamorghini
Tuesday, August 23, 2011 From trickster to the president? The President of the company Arrinera Automotive SA, Mr Luke Tomkiewiczu, we wrote a lot in one of ostantich posts. As you can see the...

Aluminum wheels
I have polished aluminum rims on my 2008 Buick and have cleaned them for the first time. I used Maguiar's polished aluminum cleaner which cleaned them about 70-80 percent. But there are some areas...
2
2

1999 2.2 Cavalier Passlock System
This thing I believe is starting to give my son grief. Is there a way to disable this puppy. His car won't start sometimes and the idiot light is on. Thanks
1
1

Are K&N Filters worth the money?
I have an '88 Cavalier Z24 with the cowl induction. It's a 2.8 multiport 5 speed and I think it's kind of a dog. I know it's only a 2.8 but it's also a very small car. Being a convertible may make it...
6
6

anyone remember winston tires?
Does anyone remember when Winston Tires went out? I was trying to figure out how old my boat trailer tires are...... thanks...
1
1

08 G5 GT
I have the above car with 33,000 KM and bought it new. The car started making a rattling or clattering type noise. After taking everything out of the car including the trunk to try and find where the...
2
2

Chevy Volt: Flagship Model Of The Government-Industrial Complex
Chevy Volt: Flagship Model Of The Government-Industrial Complex

GOV'T MOTORS stock hits new low...
Bankruptcy Round 2? GOV'T MOTORS stock hits new low...
1
1

GM says bankruptcy excuses it from Impala repairs
New GM = Old GM GM says bankruptcy excuses it from Impala repairs
1
1

GM CEO says he wants to build Chevrolets in Europe
From ANE ******* DETROIT -- General Motors Co. CEO Dan Akerson said the company's long-term strategy includes plans to build Chevrolet cars in Europe, but he did not indicate when. "We need probably...
2
2

GM Launches China-Only Baojun Brand
GM Launches China-Only Baojun Brand
3
3

GM Warning
Cut your wages, get efficient, no more money from bankrupt USA this time. Many of the people that bailed you out are now unemployed. So maybe CAW/UAW should help out the people who sacrificed for...
6
6

Chevy Volt: Still Not Selling
Chevy Volt: Still Not Selling
4
4

GM Screwing Americans
$10K for a truck, and can get diesel too. Better mileage than any NA built truck. But not in price fixed USA. CAW/UAW will not hear of it. For cars though, Tata Nano, under $4K.
3
3

Removing sun visor on GM cars?
Does anyone know how to remove the sun visor on an Olds Intrigue (1998)? Our other car is a '04 Century and the sunvisors are identical, so GM must have used that same visor for quite a few years. The...