Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

GM aims to double China car sales to 5 million
China is now the primary market GM aims to double China car sales to 5 million
1
1

Chevy Volt Sparks Garage Fire...
The "Short Circuit", a pyromaniac's favorite car Chevy Volt Sparks Garage Fire... 't Motors nears 52-week low after report...
7
7

Sale to China
There is a new email aviso that GM will be sold to China. Wrong or right, what are your comments??
3
3

Gas Prices Climbing Toward $5 Per Gallon
Gas Prices Climbing Toward $5 Per Gallon

Review: Chevy's Volt
Review: Chevy's Volt
2
2

Ford outsells GM for second time since 1998
Ford outsells GM for second time since 1998
1
1

ban petrol cars
Petrol and diesel-engined passenger cars should not allowed in European city centres by 2050, the European Commission has proposed. The EC wants 50 per cent of Europe=92s vehicles to be zero emissions...
6
6

Auto jobs to go to China by 2025, study says
Auto jobs to go to China by 2025, study says
1
1

GMs ghosts
Empty lots, derelict buildings, and homes overrun with trees are effortless to find today in Pripyat, the Ukrainian city that was evacuated within two days of the nuclear disaster at Chernobyl in...
17
17

GM Halts 'Nonessential' Spending Globally Due to Japan Crisis
GM Halts 'Nonessential' Spending Globally Due to Japan Crisis
2
2

GM Chevrolet Malibu Engine Oil Change Guide With Pictures
I just changed the motor oil and filter in a friend's 2006 Chevy Malibu equipped with the GM 3500 3.5L LX9 V6 engine. I took pictures of the process and created a quick guide to help out other owners....

american auto production made in america
Daughters new Ford Escape has a Mexican made engine. I think the sticker indicated it was 65 percent US made. And I told her not to get a Chev Equinox because the engine was made in China. I bought...
15
15

volt & Leaf real world
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2011/03/09/volt-leaf-ask-owns/#
1
1

Is GM on the way down? (Again)
So with this chart is GM going for the bottom again? can take the debt out of a dog, but it is still a dog -- but taxpayers foot the bill.

CHARLIE SHEEN ENDORSES NEW GAS PUMP
<
6
6