Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

chev volt to increase production
|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE
3
3

GM sells just 281 Chevy Volts in February, Nissan only moves 67 Leafs
GM sells just 281 Chevy Volts in February, Nissan only moves 67 Leafs
22
22

GM Chevy Malibu - Brake Lights On With Brake Pedal Off / Up - Brake Lights Turn Off When Push Pedal Down / On
My brother and I just worked on a problem on our friend's 2006 Chevy Malibu. Apparently the brake lights would immediately turn on or light up when the car was started. Then the brake lights would...
3
3

Consumer Reports: GM's Volt 'doesn't really make a lot of sense'
Consumer Reports: GM's Volt 'doesn't really make a lot of sense' David Shepardson / Detroit News Washington Bureau Washington - Consumer Reports offered a harsh initial review of the Chevrolet Volt,...
105
105

Firebird 2

San Gabriel Valley Station May Have Highest Gas Prices In US ($4.51)
San Gabriel Valley Station May Have Highest Gas Prices In US ($4.51)
5
5

big companies not telling the truth?
WASHINGTON =97 The Justice Department disclosed Wednesday it wants to require the tobacco industry to admit publicly that smoking causes a multitude of medical problems, killing 1,200 Americans every...
2
2

Where is mike?
I have not seen anything from mike for a very long time is he dead?
1
1

2004-2007 Chevrolet Malibu Headlight & Tail Light Bulbs Replacement Guide
I helped a friend replace a brake light bulb and one of the headlight bulbs in her 2006 Chevy Malibu. I took pictures of the procedures and created some quick guides. Most of you could probably do...

Zoe
"you will lease the battery for around =8070 per month. You see, unlike Nissan=92s Leaf, the Renault Zoe will be able to use Project Better Place=92s battery switch-station to swap batteries in just...

replacement knob for ac/heater on Olds 88 (1999)
I'm looking for a replacement knob (or preferrably a better knob such as was on my 96 Chev Lumina) for the cheap plastic knob(s) on my ac/ heater controls of my Oldsmobile 88 (1999). The post looks...

Experts Agree: Volts, Other Cars Tasty to Rats (Car Talk)
Experts Agree: Volts, Other Cars Tasty to Rats
1
1

Low Coolant Light Flashing Solution Guide - GM 3800 Series II 3.8L V6 Engine
I've had the "Low Coolant" light on my 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP flashing for a few weeks now. The coolant level was full and the temperature gauge never went past the 180 mark (the car has a 180 t-...

Transmission question
This question is about a Dodge, even though this is a GM forum but I believe people in here will know the answer. The only dodge forums I can find on Usenet don't seem to have much activity, or none...
4
4

GM unveils 550-horsepower Camaro
Just in time for $4.00+ gas, what "excellent" timing :-) GM unveils 550-horsepower Camaro
8
8