3800 Intake Manifold Problem

Howdy all -
It looks are if the 3800 intake manifold problem has struck my 1994 Buick Regal. which has the upper plastic plenum.
I had noticed a coolent smell for some time, with coolent loss, but never saw
any coolent. It was leaking and burning up. Did a cooling system test and it seems to be leaking coolent from the back where it collects on top of the transaxle. A quick check of the dipstick and filler does not show any water in the oil nor is there oil in the cooling system.
So.... my experience level as an amateur is fair... it's been awhile since I've removed an intake manifold ( since the old TBI and carburated days)
What is the proper list of parts necessary and where can they be obtained???
How much time does this procedure take...( again...not professional)...
Finally is there a good written procedure that also shows part locations...I have a Motor manual, which seems to be written for the automotive professional. Is there something more descriptive with illusrations available ??
Thanking you in advance
Bryan
Make sure where the leak is, could be the upper intake gasket or the lower to the cyl heads., decent manuals online line at autozone.com/repairinfo. Also could be the throttle body gasket.

-
Thanks !!! The autozone repair information is fantastic...complete with procedures and component location searches.
Thanks again !!!

It is about 3 1/2 hours on your yard. and all you need it is the intake gaskets, and if you go to a dealer better the picture will show up and all parts will be there. it is really easy just take youre time. and hate to said this but a good cup of cooffe will get you a print out of the service manual and the parts print out high lining exacly where they go.