3800 upper/lower manifold repair kit

Hi
Here's an interesting link to a repair kit for GM 3800 series II upper/lower intake manifolds damaged to to excesive EGR heat. I do not have any need for this kit myself (yet), but it might help one one else
in this NG.
http://ken-co.com/manifold/default.htm
Ted M
Great Info, but no retail or garage sales, how do we find out who handles this in the USA.?