3M Trim Adhesive - Removal ?

I just discovered some over spray of 3M Trim Adhesive on the headliner just above the secondary sun visor on the driverside. At least thats what I think it is.

What removes the trim adhesive - without soiling the headliner?

Of course having adhesive up there helps hold my calendar to the headliner when I flip the visor down........

Harryface

05 Park Avenue 91 Bonneville LE, 303,219 miles
Reply to
Harry Face

Shep

HF, there might be some expertise on your problem over in the Autopia forums.

Reply to
Silver Surfer