3M Trim Adhesive - Removal ?

I just discovered some over spray of 3M Trim Adhesive on the headliner just above the secondary sun visor on the driverside. At least thats what I think it is.
What removes the trim adhesive - without soiling the headliner?
Of course having adhesive up there helps hold my calendar to the headliner when I flip the visor down........
Harryface 05 Park Avenue 91 Bonneville LE, 303,219 miles
Harry, there is a trim adhesive removal product sold in body supplie houses but I don't know about it's use on a headliner.

-
HF, there might be some expertise on your problem over in the Autopia forums.