4.3 parts swaps

what can you swap from 4.3 to 4.3? can you swap the intakes from a Vin x To a Vin w? If you can, will all sensors bolt up?

What about putting a 2wd 4.3 into a 4wd? are the flywheels the same from 2wd to 4wd? The oil pans are different and swappable 2wd/4wd?

any other things about swapping parts between vins and 2wd/4wd? this is a 96, so i know it would have to be a 96+

bob

Reply to
bob urz

There are two scenarios i am looking at now.

One is a 96 2wd van 4.3 into our 96 4wd blazer. I assume this would be just a oil pan change?

The other i am looking at is a 2000 blazer 4wd 4.3 into the 96. The 4wd oil pans should be the same from 96 to 2000?

What i am assuming here is i would have to take the entire intake off the 96 and put it on the 2000?

Or is there some way to change the EGR without doing the entire intake?

bob

Reply to
bob urz