4.3 Vortec - No voltage at injectors

Replacement engine in '98 Blazer. Old engine ran on this ECM, so the ECM is believed to be OK. Fuel pressure is 55 PSI.
Everything appears fine except that I am not getting any voltage at the
injectors to make them pulse. The engine will fire when primed manually, but the injectors are not delivering fuel, so it's a short run.
All wiring and harnesses were reconnected as before. I do not have a manual, so I don't know what I should be looking for here. What's keeping the injectors from getting the electrical pulses?
Any help is appreciated.
<Harrison> wrote in message> Replacement engine in '98 Blazer.

injectors to make them pulse.

delivering fuel, so it's a short run.

manual, so I don't know what I should be looking

Where did the replacemnt motor come from? Is it new or used? Do you still have the old motor? What parts did you transfer from old to new? Charles
Check your grounds, especially for the ECM - as well as fusible links. The ECM controls the injectors by grounding them IIRC. I can't tell you any specifics of which wires to check, but this might get the wheels turning and you can then figure it out from there.
HTH
~KJ~
<Harrison> wrote in message> Replacement engine in '98 Blazer.

injectors to make them pulse.

delivering fuel, so it's a short run.

manual, so I don't know what I should be looking

Thanks for replying. All six injectors are getting a good ground, but I'm not getting anything on the hot side. If I had a schematic, I could trace back to the proper pin(s) on the ECM and possibly figure out which wire could be giving me the trouble.

Sounds like it is time to get a manual. Try your local library or go to Helminc.com.
<Harrison> wrote in message> >> Replacement engine in '98 Blazer.

pulses?
the injectors should have constant power , with key on in start or run position, supplied through the ECM 1 fuse in the underhood bussed electrical center. Each injector should have a pink wire this is the wire that leads back to the UBEC and ECM 1 fuse <Harrison> wrote in message> >> Replacement engine in '98 Blazer.

pulses?
Is there a good grond strap from the motor to frame?

pulses?