Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Govt incentives for toyota
Reuters says that in the first 10 months of 2010, the company managed to match 2009 production numbers with 6.37 million vehicles. While the final total for this year is expected to be a good deal...

TATA Nano
Despite being hailed as the vehicle that would motorize a billion-strong economic powerhouse, the Tata Nano has turned out to be a spectacular flop, with November sales totalling just 509 units, from...
2
2

Retail pump prices hit 26-month high
Retail pump prices hit 26-month high are getting a sour holiday surprise at the gas pump, where prices are at the highest they've been in over two years. They may even hit a national average of $3 a...
8
8

2002 Grand Prix computer Reset
I am just wondering how do I reset the computer after I change the ignition switch on a 2002 grand prix with a theft system
16
16

5 Reasons To Avoid GM's IPO
5 Reasons To Avoid GM's IPO
1
1

other car companys that took secret govt loans
1
1

car of the year
Nissan Leaf has become the first electric car to be crowned Car of the Year. The all-electric Leaf scored 257 points, and beat competition from six other finalists, including the Alfa Romeo Giulietta...

#3 cylinder misfire
Hello all, 2000 LeSabre w/3800 @151K. Service light came on and I headed to Autozone for the computer readout. #3 cylinder mis-fire. The coil wire sparks, as does the plug wire at the plug. The plug...
8
8

Head Gasket Problems
I have an 07 Matibu SS 3.9L that blew a head gasket last week. According to a mechanic friend, there is a design flaw in this engine similar to one in the old lumina engines which I imagine were the...

Chevrolet Volt's official MPG: 60 mpg (sort of)
Chevrolet Volt's official MPG: 60 mpg (sort of) YORK ( -- The U.S. government has finally decided what fuel economy figures to put on the Chevrolet Volt, General Motors said Wednesday. The final...
1
1

2003 Chevy Impala
How can I reset the "Service Vehicle Soon" Light without the radio, the radio was stolen

Delay
OK, I'm really getting mixed messages. I ordered a Volt from Sunset Auto in Lompoc CA on September 4. They told me that they had an allocation of 4 with one ahead of me. I'm still at 1100. Angie says...
2
2

Nissan Says Its Electric Leaf Gets Equivalent of 99 M.P.G.
Nissan Says Its Electric Leaf Gets Equivalent of 99 M.P.G. ? The federal government has rated the Nissan Leaf, the battery-powered car scheduled to go on sale next month in five states, as getting the...
2
2

GM of Canada
November 18, 2010 (Oshawa, ON) - General Motors of Canada?s manufacturing locations in Oshawa, St. Catharines and Ingersoll, Ontario will each host an open house event by the end of 2011 as part of a...

GM has its price
GM has its price AM CST, November 19, 2010 Advertisement Anyone inclined to live for today without a care for tomorrow should go ahead and celebrate the resurrection of General Motors. Its successful...
7
7