Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

RentaVolt
That's one opinion, a bit convoluted but it is just your opinion in the end 3*12*350 12.600 12.600+2.500 15.100 You pay 15.100 according to this info 41.000-15.100 That leaves 25.900 After the...
26
26

GM filing warns on reporting
GM filing warns on reporting controls being fixed More than a year after it settled a government lawsuit and restated six years of financial results, General Motors on Wednesday warned potential...
10
10

GM stock offering wrapped up in politics
Look for GM to suck up more bailout heroin GM stock offering wrapped up in politics desperately as General Motors Co. wants to shed its "Government Motors" rap and quash any appearance of political...
4
4

GM Power Window Switch Copper Contact Points Cleaning Guide
I thought I was done messing with my windows after I replaced two motor/regulator assemblies and lubricated all of the tracks. But then the master window switch started giving me trouble by only...

for our bailout friends
THis may hurt some of you ????
1
1

Pontiac G6 "door ajar" chime problem
A lady I know has an '08 Pontiac G6 (don't know what trim level). This thing has had repeated and maddening problems with the "door ajar" chime sounding off when the doors were clearly fully-shut....
12
12

How To Lubricate GM Power Window Motor Tracks & Regulators - With Pictures
I recently had another window regulator break on my 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix. In order to prevent this from happening again, I decided to just take off all four door panels and thoroughly lubricate the...

Opel and GM.
GM are chasing Opel which it has ignored up to now. GM needs the expertise that Opel has in small lightweight cars with advances engines and running gear.
14
14

GM and SAIC
GM are in contact with Chinese firm SAIC to build cars in China to try to boost their presence there, China being their main market in the world. Their main products are Chevrolet and Buick.
1
1

Total GM Cost
Lets add up GM waste: $62 billion of Canadian and US governments $9 billion in cleanup $178 billion in lost capital, bonds and preferreds (Dec 2008 financial, in your pensions) $16 billion or so in...

U.S. - OWNED GENERAL MOTORS RECALLS 243,000 SUVs! American QUALITY At Work!
It seems that most of the posters of these types of articles are not doing it as a public service to alert readers of the possible dangers that the recalls address, but just more of the anti-American...
14
14

2000 Impala 3.8 Oil Pan Leak
Hello, I have a leaky oilpan on my 2000 Impala 3.8. I downloaded the Alldata repair instructions and have a problem getting the oil pan off. It looks like I need to remove the Engine Mount with little...

GM's changes rattle stability
GM's changes rattle stability swaps, rush to IPO may not ease investors' minds DANIEL HOWES General Motors Co. is in a box of its own making. In hurrying to project leadership stability ahead of an...
12
12

GM chinese?
After GM died and a new company was created much of the former problems have vaporized and noone really knows what GM is anymore. GM does not have any obligations toward former employees and former...
8
8

'98 Maibu drove through water
A woman I know drove her '98 Malibu into deep water almost up to the door handles after a flash flood here. I told her I'd post what she told me here and see if anyone has any ideas. The car actually...
4
4