4L30E tcc problem, help !

Hello
I have problems with my 4L30E transmission, only 80 tkm on the clock. Car is Opel OmegaŹdillac Catera. When the engine and transmission is cold
turbine lock work fine, but after few kilometers later lock give up. I can notice that on the tachometer, rpm will rise about 300-500 prm. Lock always work when the transmission is cold, but in hot never. If you accelerate in hill, the lock can sometimes oscillate, lock, unlock, lock, unlock etc. Could some one help ?
I have change oil and filter. Oil was red color=clear. I have opened the oli pans and disconnected the TCC valve and check o-rings and bore. It was all right no dirty and o-ring was also okay. No error codes found , check engine lights is also lightless What next ? Change the TCC valve for safe ?
Best Regards
Tuomo
Add pictures here
āœ–
This must be scanned on a trans capable scanner, this will pick out whether it is an electronic control problem or internal.

Add pictures here
āœ–