4wd will not work

I can't figure it out. I have a 93 s15 jimmy with push button 4wd. When I press the button, nothing happens, no blinking lights, no clicking. It doesn't even try. If I am in revearse and push it, hi and lo blink, clicking
by glove box, but still no 4wd. I changed the vacuum switch at the transfer case. No help. Found a hole in vacuum tube at actuator under battery. Replaced it and it worked fine. A few hours later, started it, and it is not working again. Doing the same thing. Anybody have any ideas??????

try pulling the crty lamp fuse for 30 secods to clear codes