5.7L Fuel Injector fixes?

Has anyone come across a relatively permanent fix for the constantly malfunctioning central port injection system used on the 5.7L light truck engines?
I've had my 1999 GMC Yukon into the service dealer a dozen times in the last 4+ years because the fuel injector keeps sticking. The dealer simply flushes it with a detergent cleaner, but that doesn't last very long (between 1K and 3K miles).
I've tried different types & grades of fuel with no luck. I've also tried many over the counter fuel injector cleaners, but they don't seem to work either.
Two dealers have told me the same thing -- this is a known problem with this particular injection system and the only fix is to have it cleaned by the dealer every few thousand miles. Fortunately, GM recognized this problem and is offering the service as warranty even though the warranty period (3 years) has expired. It's quite a pain, however, to keep taking the vehicle to the service shop.
Appreciate any pointers on after-market fixes.
Thanks in advance for any advise.
Had a 2000 Denali 5.7 from new til about 86,000 miles, never had any problem with the injection system, ran great all during the time we had it. No warranty work whatsoever. Is this problem only with the 99's?

last
this
vehicle
Yes, dealer tells me the problem is only up to 1999 model year. Changes during and after 2000 fixed the problem. I guess I should have waited another year ... :-)

truck
tried
work
the
problem
(3
Bulletin reads as follows
Rough Idle After Start, And/Or A Service Engine Soon (SES) Light (Unstick And Clean Central Sequential Fuel Injection (CSFI) Poppet Valves or Convert to MFI)
1995-2002 Chevrolet and GMC S/T Models
1996-2002 Chevrolet and GMC C/K, M/L, G, P Models 1996-2001 Oldsmobile Bravada
1999-2000 Cadillac Escalade
with 4.3L, 5.0L or 5.7L Engine (VINs W, X, M, R -- RPOs L35, LF6, L30, L31)
Except 2002 VIN X -- RPO LU3 Models

the
with
period
If you have the CFSI injection system , you can change over to the MFI system This is a little costly but may keep you from going back for cleanings every few thousand miles
Ask to see this bulletin and see if it will benefit your situation Bulletin #00-06-04-003B- (01/30/2003)

last
this
vehicle
Thanks a bunch! I will check with the service dealer to see if this bulletin applies to my situation.

truck
tried
work
the