5% Discount for AC-Delco and Other Aftermarket Parts Source I've Been Using

I buy a lot of my auto parts from these folks because they have good prices, major brands and deliver quickly for me. Other than being a happy customer I've no relationship with them.

The carry AC-Delco, Wix, Bosch, Motorcraft, Raybestos and many more quality brands. Because of the AC-Delco listings they have parts which otherwise are often dealer only things or are just plain hard to find.

Right now they have a coupon discount which can be used as many times as you like. 5% isn't a big deal, but it often covers most of the shipping.

Here are the details:

Thank you for being a

customer. To show our appreciation, we would like to give you and your friends a special discount on auto parts. Here's how it works:

- You give this discount code: 7650937569 to friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

- When someone places an order at

and enters your discount code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart, he or she will receive an immediate 5% discount on that order.

- The discount code expires on March 14, 2004;

I've no relationship with rockauto.com other than as a satisfied customer.

John

Reply to
John Horner