Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Electric BMW 325i
Electric BMW 325i...
1
1

price of dollars
A few years ago you needed 15 cents to buy one big mac. Soon you will need 15 dollars to get one big mac. Nothing has really changed you still get one big mac but you need a bit more paper. Now you...
32
32

tarp money
obama admin gave away thru AIG billions to France, Germany, China money that will not ever be repaid and now they are buying 21 helicopters from Russia, obama also supports the mosque at ground zero....
1
1

New GM chief Daniel Akerson not usual 'car guy'
New GM chief Daniel Akerson not usual 'car guy' 's been CEO of three other companies, but none in heavy manufacturing, the heart and soul of a car company. Akerson isn't a self-professed "car guy,"...

GM CEO Ed Whitacre Jr. Will STEP DOWN, Automaker Posts $1.3 Billion Profit
FOUR CEOs in 18 months? Talk about instability in what passes for "leadership" at GM! GM CEO Ed Whitacre Jr. Will STEP DOWN, Automaker Posts $1.3 Billion Profit GM CEO Edward Whitacre Jr. step down...
4
4

Injector o-ring question, 3800
I just replaced the lower intake manifold gaskets and upper plenum in my '98 Olds Intrigue (with help from the people in here). Car now ran good and has good power, but after driving a short time, I...
2
2

Killer App for E.V.’s: 30-Minute Re charges
One was remember that many of the folks that leased the EV1, that did not even have an on board generator, wanted to BUY them and did not want to turned them in to GM. The EV1 could not ever be sold...
5
5

2011 Buick Regal
I've seen the TV ads for this model and looked at he GM web site. They advertise it is German engineered. Anyone know the roots of this model? Where is it built? It looks good on the screen and I...
3
3

Slightly OT Car logos
Play it, it is fun! scored 42
3
3

Engine Light
2000 LeSabre w/3800 and 144K. Car was running fine. Next start came with engine light and rough operation. Obviously missing power on some cylinders; but still drivable. I had a scan done which came...
6
6

Check Engine : P0410 code
I have a 2002 Buick Regal with the 3.8 liter V6. Check engine light came on and I checked the code, P0410. Air injection system malfunction. I can reset the code and it will stay off for a while but...
2
2

toyota problems

Stock Illustrations - Brilliant Illustrations by Brilliant Illustrators
delivers both high quality stock illustrations and commissioning opportunities from many hundreds of brilliant illustrators in a multitude of styles, medias and endless subjects. Easily find, license...

2002 Pontiac Sunfire Steering Wheel
Outer covering and inner foam have separated from the internal steel (wire) frame in one area. Wheel feels funny in this area and in an emergency may be a safety hazard. Same thing happened when car...
6
6

'99 cadillac deville, blown head gasket, engine rebuild/replace advice ?
The inlaws own a '99 deville . Engine started overheating during a trip. They needed to top off coolant every couple days (1/2 - 1 gallon). Cadillac dealer says coolant leaking into #1 cylinder and...
5
5