53 Looking 05 Vette Update.

I went back over to the dealer drop off lot to get a better look at that Vette I saw earlier. It was on the top of the car carrier on the back that tilts so the front end was kind of hard to see.
The front & rear end looked just like a 53. The car was breathtaking to look at. It had the chrome half curve bumpers, wide oval chrome grille, the wide oval headlights with the wire mesh covers.
The side molding looked like the arrowhead molding from long ago. The doors & top were of the 2005 vintage. Gas filler door right behind the driver door. About the center of the rear tires is where the 05 quarter began to fade out & the 53 look came in.
The quarter panels looked like 53 with the point / finned ends with the highmounted tiny round tail lights. The half curve bumpers were also on the back, even the license plate depression was in the same spot. Even the body contours front & rear were the same.
The car had 18" ( ? ) chrome wheels and red brake calipers. The underside of the car looked like it was painted all black.
The car had a Michigan License plate and no window sticker. Perhaps this is a one of a kind custom made / order for some big Chicago celebrity?
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~295,133 miles_~_~_

in Nashville on the way to the Corvette plant in Kentucky earlier this year. It is stunning. I have no idea who it belongs to but the custom work is first rate.
--
I am the NRA and I vote!
Kent Finnell