Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Pontiac G6 Headlight Bulbs Replacement Guide With Pictures
I helped a friend replace a headlight bulb on their 2006 G6 and took pictures of the process. The guide covers the high beam, low beam, signal/parking, and sidemarker bulbs including part #s. Here's...

GM Using The Mercedes Playbook
Maybe they'll remember the real Opels, from Germany. In fact, GM out to show the Opel GT in their ads. Or perhaps just remind people the Malibu is on the same platform as the Opel Signum. I bet if you...
42
42

3800 engine hydro-locked
Olds Intrigue 1998, 165K, wouldn't crank, removed plugs and put dry cardboard in front of plug holes, then cranked it and it blasted coolant out of both banks, in what appeared to be mostly on the...
5
5

What went wrong at Toyota
Last Tuesday, Wall Street Journal had good article tracing Toyota's design, engineering, testing and quality assurance programs since 2006. Covers what's being done to straighten out this mess....
2
2

FD-47 Fuel Doctor's answer to the energy crisis
See our advertising campaign on Cable Fox News and other fine TV channels. Also, visit our high tech website: for full information and see for yourself the science behind this revolutionary method to...
16
16

bailouts
The us govt bails out private enterprise some don't like it (I don't either) but it happens what should I do? hope the the companies now fail so we lose all the money and it costs more in pensions,...
1
1

GM China might be worth something
Canada and US governemtns should sell GM to the Chinese and buy down some of the debt. Heck, if they offered $60 billion for GM, take it! Tehn Chinese management can show GM North America how it is...

GM isn't even #2 in Canada but...
GM isn't even #2 in Canada but Ford is currently #1. Some interesting comments on this news post: example: "Ford are making their best products ever, and they are leading the industry in fuel...

GM Sales
2
2

GM Sales drop 13%
Looks like GM sales dropped 13% for June. are obviously needing more cash. But governments will not budge as they are overspending on bailouts and having to fund turkeys like GM and others. But wait,...
2
2

Hey There
Hey everyone, I just joined and I wanted everyone to know that I am looking forward to sharing and learning all about the most awesome things man has made (cars).
5
5

buick city

Buy a car, get a charger free...
The Great Short Circuit Giveaway :-)
4
4

10 'most American' cars [slideshow]
10 'most American' cars
10
10

GM IPO delayed?
Looks like they are going to delay the GM IPO, something to do with bad sales numbers... they just keep on sucking.
5
5