Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

STOP Saying 'Chevy,' GM Says To Employees (POLL, VIDEO)
Even GM is ashamed of itself STOP Saying 'Chevy,' GM Says To Employees (POLL, VIDEO) The Associated Press reports GM has issued a statement saying their internal memo was "poorly worded" and that in...
3
3

fuel cells for trucks

Windshield Washer Fluid Heater Recall ?
The GM website does not mention the Bucik LaCrosse in the recall notification. NHTSA does not include the 2009 LaCrosse in new the recall either. It does mention other 2007-2009 Buicks, so I am...
16
16

UAW Out To Screw Taxpayers
Nothing like biting the hand that saved their sorry asses. And why UAW/CAW should not be on your shopping list. ------------- helping the automakers survive, the auto workers union wants to recoup...
4
4

Another GM Recall
2
2

Site with Blazer /other info
Searching for some info, found a nice site with good "how to" me do some repaires recently with good write ups and photos.

Lumina W-Body Lower Engine Mount (Shop Manual vs Internets)
I've got the 2-volume GM shop manual set for my '97 Lumina. Always have them for my cars, which are usually at least 6 years old. Cost 10-50 bucks on ebay, depending. I wrote off replacing the...
3
3

Dozen top General Motors execs share $13M in stock
Dozen top General Motors execs share $13M in stock dozen top General Motors Co. executives have been awarded a total of about $13 million in company stock as part of their overall pay packages, the...
12
12

GM workers know the stakes for Volt
GM workers know the stakes for Volt He stands all day, bent over noisy machines, cutting giant sheets of steel and feeding them into monster-sized presses so powerful the concrete floor rumbles...
2
2

General Motors Starts Own Venture Capital Firm
All with bailout money looted from the taxpayers General Motors Starts Own Venture Capital Firm ? General Motors Co. has set up its own venture capital company with $100 million to invest in companies...
6
6

gm bailout
The U.S. government's current net investment in the automaker is $42.2 billion, according to a senior official in President Barack Obama's administration. GM has repaid $6.7 billion in loans and paid...
6
6

Which OBD2 SCANNER CODE SCAN TOOL do I need for a 91 GMC pickup truck with 350 engine? I'm looking on ebay and all I seem to see are 96 and newer. Also, what does OBD2 mean? Thanks
7
7

Transmission Pan Gasket
In the past I use to use a thin layer gasket sealer to hold the gasket in place on the pan to reinstall it. I just picked up a filter kit today which had a rubber gasket and in the directions it said...
3
3

Ford, Honda likely to lead future rise in market share
Ford, Honda likely to lead future rise in market share report says GM to stay same, Chrysler to decline Ford and Honda are expected to lead the industry in market-share gains over the next four years...
5
5

volt
it seems the new passion is that the volt wont make it etc. from the same people that blasted gm for dropping the EV1. trolls are the only ones that can have it both ways
29
29