Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Will the Volt make it?
In the marketplace there are strong forces and if the Volt is to make it then there are several criteria it needs to fulfill. a) it needs to be good b) it needs to be all electric c) it needs to be...
19
19

gm bailout
there are a half dozen people in this group the alll they do is complain about the bailout with taxpayers money and that is all well and good but to hope that gm would fail and complain as much as...
7
7

GM Re-hires Lobbyists and taxpayers foot the bill
As a Canadian perhaps you are not aware the US Constitution gives the "People," the right to petition the Congress for redress of grievances. The Supreme Court recently ruled that, if Corporations...
11
11

GM Repayment Fraud Details
Yep, Governemnt Motors repayment fraud and how it was accomplished is below. Now how can you trust the GM CEO? And know this is only GM.old and GMAC are still sucking ahrd too. Total GM price tag is...
6
6

GM exec claims Volt propulsion system “too expensive”
I know several people who have taken ordinary cars and changed them into electrical cars. Take out the old motor, fuel tank, remove exhaust system put in batteries and generator and they can and do...
17
17

Battery reversed polarity??
I just procured an ATV which hasn't run in some time, and the first thing I did was checked the battery, and it reads NEGATIVE eight volts. I have never seen that in a lead acid battery before....
6
6

Chevrolet Volt: The high-tech car that will save Michigan?
AKA the "Short Circuit" Chevrolet Volt: The high-tech car that will save Michigan? about expectations. The Chevrolet Volt, General Motor's extended range electric car, can't just make some modest...
26
26

ZZ427 Anniversary - 430 Aluminum Big Block Chevy Rat

Z11

Let's accessorize a 1980s car
(Car Lust) - In the 1980s the first successful foreign auto plants opened here. We got front-wheel-drive cars, minivans, and front- wheel-drive minivans. Small pickup truck sales took off, and so did...

More GM Welfare
People need to stop buying GM and force government to close down this welsher paracite of a company. GM, they keep on sucking. ------- funds proposed to clean up, redevelop GM plant sites Shuttered...
10
10

Re: Warranties
I don't know if that post is factual or not but back when I was in retail I was always amazed it how many of our domestic and foreign vehicle buyers, that our F&I guys were able to convince to buy the...

Toyota and tesla
Toyota in partnership with tesla will setup operations at Toyota nummi plant with 465 million govt loan dollars along with 20 million calif. tax abatement funds

Tesla tajes over after GM
(Latest+News)"The Fremont plant, called the New United Motor Manufacturing, or NUMI, is where GM made the Pontiac Vibe, while Toyota built Corollas and Tacoma trucks." "Tesla also announced plans to...

sunvisor removal Buick
I need to change the sunvisor on a '03 Century and I can't see how it comes down from the headliner. It doesn't have the bezel with the three screws holding the ass'y on, like the older cars. This...