6 litre no spark

Can anyone guide me on where to start with this truck It is a 1999 Gm pickup with a 6 litre.
My work owns this truck and I have been working on it for a month trying to
get it back on the road after it has sat for two years. I have changed brakes, rotors, some front end parts and the exhaust manifold gaskets.
Today I go to start the thing and it turns over but won't start. I drove it in last month. It is getting fuel and I pulled the wires and placed a spark plug in each and they aren't firing. The only thing I have touched in this area is I changed the spark plugs. I have the battery on charge to see if it's a slightly weak battery (tested 10.5-11) when cranking.
There is trouble with the ABS unit in the rear of the truck. (when I plug the unit in it runs with key off) but I don't think that is the trouble.
Truck has a coil for each cylinder. Ignition fuses seem good but will test in the morning.
Thank you
Any
I would start by reading the computer. It is OBDII.

and saw no spark? s
How do you know the injectors are pulsing, you may have fuel pressure but without injector pulse, no start, this could also be connected with the spark issue. Make sure the pcm fuses are ok also.

-
Thanks for the replies. I looked at the truck this morning for a very short time. There is no communication from the OBD2 port . Also the truck powers up, lights work etc. but the shifter indicator shows all the gears but the "square" that shows what gear you are currently in is not there.
Yes the spark plugs were grounded. I haven't tested the injectors yet as I though it's a no spark
I hope this is enough extra information.

You need to resolve the no comm. on the obd11 link, look at the cigar liter/body feed fuse, or power to it from the main fuses.

-
Thank you Shep. I will look at it on Monday.