Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

GMC van fender
how to remove fender, got spot welds loose but not sure where bolts are.

front fender replacement
I need to replace the right front fender but find no bolts. got spot welds undone but how do you remove fender
2
2

LOOKING FOR A 1974 VEGA SPIRIT OF AMERICA
IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE TO GET A 1974 VEGA SPIRIT OF AMERICA, MY BROTHER IS LOOKING FOR ONE. OUR NUMBER IS 1-605-665-7224 AND WE ARE IN YANKTON, SOUTH DAKOTA. IF THERE IS ANY PICTURES, MY EMAIL IS

I have a 98 chevy cheyene 4.3 L with a miss on cylinder 6 can't fix it
When driving I get a miss at about 65mph.I usually get a check engine light. I have had it checked and it says a miss on cylinder 6.I have had the jets cleaned and used shell v power gas and four gas...
1
1

what cam can you put in a zz4 350
I have new zz4 350 engine and would like to make it idle like a thumper cam, I am told a thumper will not work in a zz4, can anyone help
1
1

Radiator Cap with Bleed Lever
I'm just wondering what you folks think about regular rad cap vs the ones with the pressure relief lever? The one I'm looking at is for a 98 Ford Ranger 3.0. I've used both and like the idea behind...
3
3

GM, Ford, And Others Want to Make Working on Your Own Car Illegal
GM, Ford, And Others Want to Make Working on Your Own Car Illegal
2
2

its the job worth 1500.00 to get a oil pan fix for 1997 auroa
how much

GM bankruptcy worth billions in faulty-ignition switch reprieve
GM gets away with murder GM bankruptcy worth billions in faulty-ignition switch reprieve

eng pwr reduced
I have a '07 Saturn Aura with 211K miles on it. I was driving on the highw ay earlier today with the cruise set on 70. Without warning the cruise dis engaged, I heard a few "bongs," and my DIC was...
2
2

When I drive my 1995 Blazer, the front passenger side tire feels like it is losi
I also changed three out of four ball joints a year ago.

Which button Stabilitrak or AWD or summer drivng?
I'm not clear on the difference on which mode to operate in. Purchased used and it always starts up in AWD. For summer driving which would be most economical and least wear and tear on system?
2
2

5.7 vortec '00 runs way rich slight rough idle NO CODE!!!!
So I bought a '00 gmc k 2500 slightly rough condition poor maintenence been replacing parts left and right. So lately after replacing sparks plugs adding larger air intake replacing oem mas and intake...
1
1

display bad 2001 caddy
temp and fuel gages are inoperable batt. light on air bag light on most of dash warning light on what to look for to fix my problem

95 S10 cold natured will not run when cold
truck will not take gas when cold it has to warm up alot to take gas but still is robbed of power has new wires plugs and fuel filter no engine code