Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Toyotas & Honda
Toyotas go too fast, Honda's cant stop does anyone think auto companies are any different in quality they use the same suppliers, same design shops, same material suppliers, assembled from parts from...
57
57

98 venture head gasket resplacement
hello all, I plan to change head gasket on 3.4 98 venture. I'm reading that I need to take out passenger side strut bracket since it is just over the exhaust manifold. I know there is one bold just...

toyota troubles
Funny all the gm bashers on this group posted lies, speculations, many stories bad about gm, but if someone posts something bad about toyota they are salam witch hunters. same shoe different foot.
8
8

Requim for Detroit
One in five houses now stand empty. Property prices have fallen 80% or more in Detroit over the last three years. A three-bedroom house on Albany Street is still on the market for $1. Unemployment has...
42
42

Want smartest electronic technicians?
Automobiles are now becoming attractive to us "electronic types" with all the computers, networks, and sensors they now have. But there are some serious problems which would keep the best electronic...
2
2

End of the Line
Those old glory days will NEVER come our way again, truly the sad end of an era. No one had, or wanted to have, the vision to look dowd the road. End of the Line guaranteed the people of Janesville,...
6
6

Volt has no spare
A recent Volt report said it had NO spare, just a pump. Why they would got to such trouble designing the complex Volt, but omitting the spare tire, escapes me entirely. Of well there are options other...
10
10

TOYOTA DRIVERS
In the toyota group the fanbois say all the Sudden Acceleration is caused by dumb drivers I ask why is it all the dumb drivers drive toyotas meaning why is it not happening all over in the same...
3
3

TARS
and now to collect some ( educated ) tire opinions..... My new KIA sedan came with 195/60/R15 tires. Every time I would walk past it, it'd look like the tires were low. No air leaks..... the tires...
1
1

rusted trucks recall

Secret recalls????

prius recall new
9
9

Highway Patrol officer helped slow a runaway Toyota Prius from 94 mph to a safe stop
The video is all over the news, not good for Toyota. There is nothing like a visual aid that counters a point one is trying to make. Wanna bet it will end up on "Cops" or "Worlds Worst?" Another of...
58
58

from cnn
1
1

Toyota charts upset rivals
Toyota charts upset rivals BY TOM WALSH FREE PRESS COLUMNIST Toyota's recall troubles might appear at first to be an occasion for great glee among Ford, General Motors and Chrysler, a chance to steal...
29
29