65 skylark manual

can anyone suggest a shop manual for a 65 skylark, my brother could use one and I'm having trouble finding one that might be good for his car.

Max Power wrote:

Search ebay for "1965 skylark service manual" (without the quotes). There are several original factory service manuals on there right now for ~$20. You might try other word combos and get more results.
thanks, my mom found this one but since he dosnt have a gran sport I dont know if it will work for him
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1965-65-Buick-Skylark-Gran-Sport-Shop-Service-Manual_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6761QQihZ020QQitemZ300056477589QQrdZ1

Try this place...
http://www.faxonautolit.com /
Haven't dealt with them personally, but have a couple of friends who've had great experiences with them.
Try to get a for real Buick factory service manual. They are the most complete. I hear that you can occasionally even get for real factory part and assembly manuals!
Good Luck!
Erik