68 Chevy Impala

Hello everyone... Need some help.... My son has a '68 Chevy Impala SS Bucket seats... console...

I threw out the ash tray for the console Am trying to locate one.. no matter the condition... Can purchase new ones for the dash.. No one seems to have the console ash tray...

Am trying to redeem myself with him and find one ... Any suggestions where to look..

Thank you Lois

Reply to
~Lois~

Shep

Try here

Roy

Reply to
Roy

If they don't have it. go to Google and type 68 Chevrolet parts There has to be over 100 hits there.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Oh man.. Go to Ebay.com and try "68 Impala Ashtray"..

Reply to
Michael Keefe