Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cube/Box Truck
I'm looking for a 12-ft box truck, drivable but will mostly be parked and used for storage. I found one I'm going to check out, and wondered if anyone is familiar with this one, anything specific to...

2003 buick regal Ls shift knob automatic transmission.
I am trying to replace the stock shift knob with an aftermarket one that I bought from autozone, I have tried everything I can think of to remove it but I have had no luck. I felt around on the bottom...

'95 Z-26 Beretta..
I have to replace the engine in my '95 Z-26 Beretta.. I would like to step up the Camshaft.. Maybe some Head work..Keeping it Street worthy, what other Mods can one do to enhance the Horse Power.. Its...
2
2

99 venture van while driving buck jumps and can't get above 30mph ,backfires
This happens sometimes after backfire it will run fine took to shop check for codes they could not tell me anything except maybe 02 sensor.

2002 Buick lasabre
2002 Buick lesabra lights on dash, fog and tail lights will not got out. replaced the relay, lights stay on until I disconnect the light/park light switch. any idea what it could be?
1
1

causes for ABS light to come on
Can anyone list reasons for ABS lights to come on?
2
2

Recall Re Low Beams On Headlights ?
Hello, Have a 2009 Buick LaCrosse. Have read about a recall on the headlights; something to do with the low beams working, but perhaps not the high beams. Anyone know the details on this ? would...
2
2

where is the radiator drain plug on a 1996 buick regal 3.8 engine
I want to drain the water out of the radiator of my buick regal 1996 engine 3.8 and I cannot find the drain cock. I need someone to tell me where it is located! Thanks
1
1

Gm 3.4 l v-6 camshaft
How do I diagnose a broken camshaft on a 1998 Oldsmobile silouhette? It has a 3.4 l v-6.
2
2

Chevy Sail 3 lands in China
Shanghai General Motors took 32 cars to this year's Guangzhou Motor Show, with its Chevrolet Sail 3 leading the way. From AB Chevrolet, Buick and Cadillac Take Center Stage at Guangzhou Auto Show -...

chevy s10 2001 blazer
video of tool to use to remove radiator drain plug s10 chevy blazer 2001?

Fuel Injection Service
Is it ever really needed? Dealers are always trying to sell the $159 fuel injection service and recommend it every 15,000 miles. Seems kind of steep to do that often. The service consists of a $75...
5
5

GM Ordered New Switches Months Before It Told Regulators About Issue: WSJ
GM Ordered New Switches Months Before It Told Regulators About Issue: WSJ

Help! Lemee Outa Here.
Is it just me, or does this make no sense to others here? For the last couple of months when following SWMBO's car at night I noticed that one end of the illuminated red panel across the trunk lid of...
2
2

How do I identify old Camero engine code number?
I have an antique vehicle which had a Camero engine put into it. The engine is from the early 1970s. It needs a carburetor, so I need to identify what carb to get for it. There must be a number (code)...
13
13