700 R4 trans

I have an 85 gmc truck and the trannie has no gears forward or reverse and I noticed that the fluid level has raised in the pan since this occured I pulled the trannie 2 years ago and had it rebuilt and a new rebuilt
converter. would this be a sign of the converter or front pump letting loose, or is there a site I can go too for dianosgics
Check the fluid level before starting engine: start engine and see if oil level has dropped.........if it hasn't, the pump is wasted ...........