76 Nova Brake Problem Stumped??!!

Gentlemen:
Ze Problem: Brake pedal is firm when engine off but goes to floor when engine started.
Replaced: Booster, Master Cylinder, Rotors, Pads (Front), Cylinders, Shoes
(Rear).
I still get the same problem as when I started. HELP!! I'm getting ready to get my gun!!
JohnnyReb
only time I have ever seen that it was a bad booster. Is the new one a rebuild by chance? GW
"Jack M. King" wrote:

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 19:55:09 -0500, "Jack M. King"

Vacuum lines?
Vuarra
Jack, have you pressure bled ? I've seen similar problems and fix was bleeding master cyl and even had to chase it to the equalizer valve. In the old days we pulled the lines off the m/cand just covered the oulet with a thumb while some body pumped em. Yea it let air back in to the lines but got it out of the m/c. Cracking the eq lines loose worked in all but one case, but pulling the and bleeding did it. Of course good and new are two different things so you could have bad parts. Sorry if it sounds a little auto101, but I've seen it a few times and was air all but one case and that was wrong or defective (wish I could remember which for ya) booster. Good luck --old goat

Shoes