77 cadillac fact. service manual

I am looking for a factory service manual for my 78 cadillac seville. I was told that the 77 manual is the same, that they issued a 78 supplement (which
I have).
Thanks
I was a Cadillac/GM employee in those days, the EFI and car itself really had no changes from 77, some diagnostic procedures for the troublesome EFI were updated, though.