77 Cadillac Seville

I wanted to know if anyone has any info I the 77 Seville. I have always wanted one and may have the opportunity to pick up one. The owner say it has
a miss and he can't fix it he said he tried everything. Can It be fixed or is it a problem that this year vehicle had?
Any info or site about this car would help. Thank You
This an olds 350 block with a difficult to diagnose/repair entry level Bosch fuel injection system, if he did "everything" the miss would be gone. You will need to do a compression test first to eliminate internal problems, then if it not a wire or plug, it gets real complicated with the efi, no on board daignostics here.

Thanks again for sharing. I would like to know if the info you shared hold true for 1976 Seville. Car looks great but can a 76 really only have 68K. I hope to good to be true isn't so.

76-79 sevilles were almost identical as far as the drivetrains and efi.

Thank You