79 Monte Carlo cruise control help

I have a 79 monte that the cruise control doesnt work. It is the older one with the button on the end of the blinker only. I have tested the vacum motor that pulls on the throttle and is ok. I have
tested the vacum brake switch and is ok. The spedometer works but i could really use some wiring diagrham or some one with expierence on this. It is the one with the mechanical transducer mounted on the drivers side fender well. Thanks in advance.
I had to replace the transducer on a 78 Olds back in 1987 or so. Very simple job.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~275,982 miles_~_~_ ~_~_