Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

GM's return policy may not be worth the hassle
The Devil is indeed in the details. GM's return policy may not be worth the hassle STRUMPF Associated Press You fell in love with that $22,000 Chevy Malibu because of its color, style and price. After...
44
44

B-ROC 2010
Obama Government Motors announces the B-ROC 2010!! Your new Obamamobile! Sometimes when you increase your car's horsepower, you really don't want it to backfire.

Rusted Rotors
Here is a new one on me.....Rusted Rotors beyond salvage. I was getting some pulsating in the right rear brake on the Buick. These are / were the original rotors that were never cut. The rear rotors...
6
6

GM Downsizes 100,000 Mile/5 Year Warranty
GM Downsizes 100,000 Mile/5 Year Warranty 22, 2009 Date: 09/21/2009 Ref. number: Service / Warranty / Subject: Changes to the General Motors 100,000 Mile/5 Year Powertrain Warranty for 2010 Model Year...
60
60

Equinox 2010 availability
Been looking for 4 cylinder 2010 Chevy Equinox here in Northern California and I can't find any. A few dealers over 200 miles away have 1 or 2 6 cylinder top of the line cars at about $30k but nothing...
7
7

OnStar prices lock out users
$$$ service. OnStar prices lock out users -- With all due respect to the 63,000 GM car and truck owners who lock their keys in their vehicle every month, I ask this question: Seriously? More than...
15
15

toyota vs GM
That may be you opinion but I must ask, what is the color of the sky in your world? LOL if you want to remain true blue "american" and keep buying this
8
8

Suburban Wiper Motor GM Recall
In about 2003, a recall came out for GMC Suburban wiper motors between the years of about 1994 thru 1997, for whatever reason I never received notification and now find myself wanting to change out...
21
21

GM technology goes to Russia
GM's Opel division will be helping GAZ To Funnel GM Technology To Russia September 18, 2009 by Tom Krishner, AP Auto Writer DETROIT (AP) - Last week's deal for General Motors to give up control of its...
7
7

Buick LeSabre '96 Manifold repair parts?
About a year and a half ago there were several threads in this group about the miserable manifold gaskets in the Ô96 Buicks going out after about 40K. Specific replacement parts and suppliers were...
5
5

New GPS
I got my first GPS last night, a Garmin Nuvi 260 - 3.5" screen......something more to distract me while driving. The other day I noticed two truckers shooting pictures of girls passing by in...
11
11

GM Financials - Bet they are bad
GM is being pretty darned quiet in the public eye as of late. In the last year this usually means they are asking for more taxpayers money. Never invest good money after bad, it just means you loose...
4
4

mech. differences btw Bonneville and Lesabre (2005)
I am looking at 2005 model year Pontiac Bonnevilles (base model) and Buick Lesabres. What are the mechanical differences, if any, between these if both are "H" bodies and "K" engines...
3
3

Home ownership
Whether you are buying a home for the first time or are an experienced homebuyer, we can help. We're an active real estate investment company that is very knowledgeable about this market.

Real Estate Investors
Great properties often exchange hands directly from one investor to another.