82 Corvette ??

A friend of mine is toying with the idea of buying a used Corvette. Possibly a 1982, last of the "Shark" bodies. Fuel Injection returned that year from what I've read in a few books, it lists the engine being
an L-83. Anybody know of any problems with that year, it was only offered with an automatic transmisson. Was this that engine that had Crossfire Injection ?
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~266,800 miles_~_~~_
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net says...

Yep. It has the horrible Crossfire injection. I'd stay away from that!
Dennis Smith
Post to "alt.autos.corvette" for more answers. ..
says...