82 Riviera FWD?

Is an 82 Riviera convertible 305 V8 FWD or RWD?
Saw an ad for one for sale, just wondering. And its red.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE
3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~280,033 miles_~_~_

FWD. Bastard cars, have the engine mounted RWD style. A true pain in the butt to work on. I would rather work on Twin Cam Saturns then on of those. Charles I hate Saturns.