84 Buick Century 3L choke/oil idiot light stays on car doesn't

I've got a carburated 3L Century that has an in-tank fuel pump that I can't hear. 13 volts arrive at the connector by the tank, but even a new pump
doesn't seem to work. I changed the fuel relay as well. Could that capacitor before the pump be bad? Any suggestions?
Are you measuring 13 volts with the wire on or off the connector?

I'm measuring with the connector disconnected - straight from the wire harness.
Try to measure the voltage with the wire connected. If there is a high resistance between there and the source the voltage will drop dramatically when the circuit is completed.