84 camaro wont charge HELP

hi i have a 84 camaro 350 4bbl new batt and alt but it will not charge it has a good ground and new belt i think it is a wiring problem could some help me or email me a wiring
diagram
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:00:34 -0000, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

for a new battery or rebuilt alternator to be DOA out of the box.

Try the Repair Guide section on the AutoZone website for wiring diagrams.
Dave S(Texas)
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

the two small wires that have a snap on connector to the alt.) test with the key in the run position. if you find no power check the fuses they sometimes clump other devices on the same fuse. Also check for power at the large wire at the back of alt.
--
G. Ratliff