84 Celebrity 2.5 #1 cylinder

    Can someone tell me which cylinder is #1 on this engine? Thanks

#1 cylinder is the one closest to the alternator and water pump (should be on the passenger side of the compartment if it's like the '85).
****************************************** I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson ~
Gary N. Mace wrote:

If it's like my old Phoenix (that I got rid of many years ago), it's the one with the cracked piston -- over and over again.
Mark Sparge
-----= Posted via Newsfeed.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeed.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== 100,000 Groups! - 19 Servers! - Unlimited Download! =-----